- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 1/4 c. milk
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- First preheat oven to 400°.
- Then place peppers cut side up in a large baking dish.
- add a little water to the dish and bake peppers for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together eggs and milk. Stir in bacon, cheese, and chives and season with salt and pepper.
- When peppers are done baking, pour egg mixture into peppers.
- Place back in the oven and bake 35 to 40 minutes more, until eggs are set.
- Garnish with more chives and serve.
Source : https://cookingtv-channel.com/omelet-stuffed-peppers/
#Easy #Omelet #Stuffed #Peppers
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m