Not only is this the best damn Instant Pot meatloaf, it’s my absolute favorite all around meatloaf recipe. It uses just a few simple ingredients to make a tender, juicy and flavorful meatloaf that everyone will love – kids too!
- 1.5lbs ground beef (97% lean)
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup ketchup (divided)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp season salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, season salt, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/2 cup ketchup. Use hands and mix very well.
- Divide mixture in half and gently form into the mini loaf pans.
- Add 1.5 cups of water to Instant Pot liner, add trivet, and place filled mini loaf pans onto the trivet. Secure lid and set vent to sealing (closed) position. Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes. After cooking time is complete, do a quick release of the pressure.
- Turn on your oven’s broiler. Carefully remove mini loaf pans from the Instant Pot and pour our any drippings from the pans.
- Cover tops of each meatloaf with remaining ketchup and place pans under broiler for about 5 minutes. Remove from broiler and let cool on countertop for about 5 minutes.
- Use 2 forks to remove each meatloaf from the pans and you’re ready to slice and serve.
#BESTDAMN #INSTANTPOT #MEATLOAF
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m