Veggie fried rice made tasty ingredients like miso paste and sesame seeds. This recipe is totally egg-free, oil-free and vegan.
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 large chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 3 tbsp water
- 1.5 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown rice vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- pepper to taste
- Rinse the uncooked rice to remove excess starch. I do this in a mesh strainer.
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions, but leave a little time off so the rice is just slightly undercooked. For example, I cook it for about 12 minutes while the package says 15 minutes.
- Once the rice is cooked, stick it in the fridge to cool a little (unless you don't mind sticky fried rice.) I usually prep the rice the day before.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and toast the sesame seeds a bit (about 3 minutes or so, stirring a few times.)
- Add the broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots to the skillet along with 2-3 tbsp of water. Cover and let the veggies cook through until fork tender, about 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix all of the sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the peas, corn, and rice to the skillet. Mix in the sauce.
- Cook until the rice is tender and hot, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Garnish your veggie fried rice with additional sesame seeds, or green onions, or serve as is!
Source : karissasvegankitchen
Veggie Fried Rice #veggie #fried #rice #easy #recipe
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m