This Easy Taco Casserole has a surprise crust layered with all of the spicy flavor combinations you love. It's all mellowed perfectly by the cream cheese and cheddar cheese. It’s a casserole that will be requested often in your household!
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and crumbled
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups Doritos crushed
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes diced
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish and add the crushed Doritos to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook ground beef and add taco seasoning as directed on the package.
- Spoon ground beef onto the crushed doritos.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, slowly add in salsa. Once thoroughly mixed, top ground beef with cream cheese mixture.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees 25-30 minutes, or until hot & bubbly.
- Top cheese with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Source : centslessdeals
Taco Casserole with a Surprise Crust #taco #casserole #crust #recipe
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m