Foil packet nachos are super quick to put together and a fun way to serve nachos. Perfect for a crowd at a barbecue or camping
Crunchy tortilla chips covered in melted cheese, bbq chicken, beans and all your favorite toppings. Cooked on a backyard grill or campfire. These hearty nachos make a delicious meal or appetizer
- 4 pieces of aluminum foil, about 16 inches long
- 1- 20 oz bag tortilla chips
- 3 cups bbq chicken diced
- 4 cups shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 cups black beans
- sour cream
- bbq sauce
- Lay out a foil sheets. Place 1/4 of the chips on one side of the foil. Followed by 1/4 of the cheese, 1/4 of the chicken, beans and a drizzle of bbq sauce. Repeat the payers one more time.
- Bring the other side of the foil over the nacho pile. Fole the edges up to seal.
- Place over indirect heat on a charcoal, gas grill or campfire.
- Close the lid and cook 7-8 minutes rotating the packets halfway through.
- Check to make sure cheese is melted before removing from grill.
- Remove and top with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, jalapenos and cilantro
Source : butteryourbiscuit
Foil Packet BBQ Chicken Nachos
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m