Easy Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs – The best oven baked chicken thighs are crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. This easy one pan recipe is made with just a few ingredients. These easy baked chicken thighs are perfectly seasoned and perfectly crispy!
- 3 pounds skin-on bone-in chicken thighs about 8
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Rub Ingredients:
- 3 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse Kosher salt or 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rub ingredients until well combined.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry and place them on the baking sheet.
- Rub both sides of the chicken with olive oil. Rub the spice mixture over the chicken, rubbing it on both sides of the chicken. Try to rub some of the rub underneath the skin as well as on top of the skin for the most flavorful chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven, without moving or turning, until the internal temperature of the thickest part of the chicken (not touching the bone) reaches at least 165 degrees F. This will take about 30-45 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken thighs.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes on the pan before serving.
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs will take about 10 minutes less to bake.
Easy Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m