Doritos Casserole with Chicken is an easy weeknight dinner recipe using rotisserie chicken. This creamy chicken casserole is loaded with cream cheese, corn, shredded cheddar and topped with crumbled Doritos.
- 8 oz Philadelphia Chive Whipped Cream Cheese
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 cups chicken, cooked, shredded
- 8.75 oz canned corn
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups Doritos, crumbled
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2. Dump cream cheese and chicken soup into a large mixing bowl.
- 3. Whip together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 4. Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped green onions and add the remaining onions to the mixing bowl.
- 5. Also add the shredded chicken, drained canned corn, 2 cups of the shredded Mexican cheese blend, salt, pepper and garlic powder to the bowl.
- 6. Stir all of the ingredients together until fully combined.
- 7. Dump the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- 8. Sprinkle the crumbled Doritos on top.
- 9. Sprinkle the remaining cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend and 1/4 cup of chopped green onions on top of the Doritos.
- 10. Place the dish in the oven and bake until the cheese on top is starting to brown. 17-20 minutes.
- 11. Serve and enjoy!
Source : uniquegiftstips
Doritos Casserole with Chicken #doritos #casserole #chicken #recipe
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m