This crock pot french dip sandwich recipe is one of my favorite slow cooker recipes, and also, crazy enough, one of my most popular, too! Especially if you’re after a French Dip Crock Pot dinner recipe.
- 3 pound chuck roast
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 2 cans Campbell's French Onion Soup
- 1 can Beef Consomme Soup
- 8 hoagie rolls
- 8-16 slices provolone (depending on if you want one or two pieces of cheese on each sandwich
- Brown Chuck Roast in vegetable oil on both sides
- Add soups to chuck roast in the crockpot
- Slow cook on high for four hours or on low for 8-10 hours
- When slow cooker is done, move your roast to a bowl, remove fatty pieces and shred the meat.
- Pour the juice from the crockpot into a pan that you can simmer in your stovetop
- ** If you like a creamier french dip au jus combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of cold water. Then, add that mixture to the soups and boil until you reach the consistency you want
- Otherwise, simmer au jus juice to reduce it to half (This will be your french dip sauce and it will be dang good.)
- Put your shredded meat onto hoagie rolls or french bread slices and top with provolone cheese
- Put sandwiches in the oven on low broil until the cheese is as browned as you like it - ENJOY!
Source : momscravings
Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m