One Pot Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe – a quick and easy dish with leftover turkey meat, creamy mushroom garlic sauce and noodles. All cooks in one pan!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 6 oz. white mushrooms washed, sliced
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt divided
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper divided
- 8 oz. spaghetti noodles dry
- 2 cups leftover turkey meat diced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- parsley for garnish
- In a large saucepan or skillet with lid, heat up oil and butter. Add garlic and onion and saute until onion is almost translucent. Add mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and cook until fragrant and soft.
- In a small mixing bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together milk and cornstarch. Add salt and pepper and whisk. Set aside.
- To mushroom mixture in skillet, add diced turkey meat, dry spaghetti noodles ( can be broken in half ), chicken stock and cornstarch mixture. Stir well. Make sure all noodles are submerged in liquid.
- Bring mixture to boil, then lower the heat to medium-low and simmer covered, stirring often until the noodles are done, about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let cool for 5 minutes. Add sour cream and Parmesan cheese and stir well.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
Source : crunchycreamysweet
One Pot Turkey Tetrazzini
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m