When you get tired of turkey sandwiches, whip up a creamy pan of Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole to enjoy that Thanksgiving and Christmas turkey. You may just decide it's so good, you don't want to wait for turkey leftovers to make it!
- 4 c. (8 oz.) uncooked egg noodles
- 3 c. chopped leftover cooked turkey
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and warmed
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 c. shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cook noodles in salted water according to package directions. Drain well.
- While noodles cook, place condensed soup, sour cream, milk, thyme, sage, salt, pepper, Parmesan, and 1 cup shredded mozzarella in a large mixing bowl; stir until well combined. Add chopped turkey and mixed vegetables; stir to combine. Add hot drained noodles and stir to combine.
- Spoon noodle mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 350? for 25 - 30 minutes until heated through and the cheese is melty.
Source : thekitchenismyplayground
Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m