Honey garlic butter shrimp is quick and easy and a guaranteed hit!
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed if desired
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt pepper
- In a small bowl add the honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, red pepper and mix until combined.
- Place the peeled and deveined shrimp into a bowl and add 1/3 of the sauce. Toss and marinade 30 minutes.
- Whisk in the cornstarch to the reserved marinade and set aside.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or wok on high heat, add olive oil and broccoli, salt and pepper and cook 5-6 minutes just until soft. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the butter to the skillet and add shrimp discarding and marinade. Cook until the shrimp turns pink about 2 minutes each side.
- Add in the reserved sauce and bring to a simmer. Add in the broccoli and toss until heated through.
- Serve with white rice or pasta.
Source : butteryourbiscuit
Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp & Broccoli
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m