Here is a delicious Hearty Turkey Corn Chowder recipe that is perfect to make with leftover turkey. Not only is this chowder hearty, with all the turkey and veggies, it is delicious and filling as well.
- 3 cups turkey, diced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled, diced into 1/2" chunks
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- (2) 15 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- In a large dutch oven or sauce pan, melt butter and add celery, carrots and onions.
- Cook until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk flour, garlic salt, pepper and thyme together, add to pan, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly pour broth, heavy cream and diced potatoes into pan, stir.
- Bring to a boil and cook for approximately 15 minutes.
- Add turkey and corn. Stir and cook until heated thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and enjoy.
Source : greatgrubdelicioustreats
Hearty Turkey Corn Chowder
4/ 5Oleh tribunews.m